I am pretty strict on myself when it comes to my skincare routine. These are the main products I have been using for about 8 months now. I tend to migrate towards Neutrogena products because they have great variety for my skin type (combination to oily, but mostly oily). I am no professional here but I have been very consistent with my routine. I am about ready to venture out for some new facial products when these are used up.
* If I have on foundation or concealer I use Pond's makeup wipes to remove it all
1. Wash my face with my Clarsonic and Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
2. Dry my face and use the Neutrogena Clear Pore Toner - apply with cotton round
3. Use Ultra-Soft Eye Makeup Remover Pads while the toner is setting in my skin
4. Apply CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
1. Wash my face with Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser - I just use my hands
2. Apply CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
It takes some time but it's completely worth it!